Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finale Presentation



So... the finales. The presentation went quite well. Although I've finished working on it, it's still very hard for me to judge my own work at this stage because I am still "immersed" in it. Designing a place of worship was quite an experience. Besides the architectural qualities of the projects it felt as if you learn one thing or two about the different religions - and there are so many of them. The most interesting thing is the similarity of themes sometimes found in seemingly opposite religions.  
  




It was my finale day in the university. Towards evening I went to visit the studio, which looked entirely different post presentation, post war... so much more rubbish... and then I took the O-train for the last time. What a cathartic day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment